- COMING SOON
- JUST ARRIVED
- CRAFT QUILT,PATCH,APPLIQUE
- BEADING & JEWELLERY
- CROSS STITCH
- DESIGN & INSPIRATION
- DOLLS, BEARS & SOFT TOYS
- FASHION & DESIGN
- FIBRE ARTS
- GENERAL CRAFTS
- GLASS, METAL, MOSAICS & CLAY
- LACE MAKING & TATTING
- MIXED MEDIA
- QUILTING, PATCHWORK & APPLIQUÉ
- SPINNING & WEAVING
- CRAFT & ART SUPPLIES
- PRACTICAL ART
- SEWING PATTERNS
- BOOKS FOR ALL TASTES
- WOODWORKING & DIY
- SALES & SPECIALS
- GIFT CERTIFICATES
Can Do Books continues to process all phone, mail and online orders for dispatch on a daily basis by Australia Post.
Australia Post remains fully operational across Australia although parcel volume and additional health safety measures have added extra time to deliveries.
While we will be at the warehouse to process orders, the showroom is closed.
We hope our books will add some creativity to your day.
Quilling: The Art of Paper Filigree
Quilling is a centuries-old art, which requires just three elements – your fingers, paper strips and glue. This practical guide demonstrates the techniques with step-by-step instructions and photos, and explains the best way to develop your skills and thereby push the creative boundaries of this art.
- Roll a perfect spiral-centred coil without the need for a quilling tool
- Make vortex coils, pixie-hood loops, huskings, multi-strip open coils, fringed flowers, ring coil tracery patterns, folded ring coils and a wide variety of other unusual shapes
- Impress with an array of lesser-known special effects, combine different shapes into composite elements and interlock ring coils to create a chain without cuts or joins
- Form letters and abstract shapes with quilling, build 3D models from solid coils and achieve a distinctive visual impact with different infilling and outlining techniques
- Gain inspiration from the history of quilling and create your own original quilled designs
Size240 x 170mm