- COMING SOON
- JUST ARRIVED
- CRAFT & ART SUPPLIES
- PRACTICAL ART
- SEWING PATTERNS
- BOOKS FOR ALL TASTES
- WOODWORKING & DIY
- SALES & SPECIALS
- GIFT CERTIFICATES
Can Do Books continues to process all phone, mail and online orders for dispatch on a daily basis by Australia Post.
While we will be at the warehouse to process orders, the showroom is closed.
We hope our books will add some creativity to your day.
Vintage Made Magazine #12
Vintage Made #12 is at the beach.
People and Fashion:
- Speedo: The Birth of the Budgie Smugglers by Eleanor Keene
- The Mark of a Sailor: Nautical Tattoos and their Meanings by Gabriella Holok
- Carnaguey, Cuba by Meagan Patroni
- Newcastle Ocean Baths by Ruby Golddust
- Miss Cherrybomb – interview questions posted by Eleanor Keene
- La marniere: the shirt that never goes out of style by Gabriella Holok
Lifestyle and Entertainment:
- Embroidery from the Past: Using Shells by Lynda Worthington
- Beach Games for Fun in the Sun by Muriel Farquhar
- Surfing and the Waves it Made in Australia by Miranda Worthington
- Vintage Gathered Button-thorough Skirt (pattern included) by Ann Grose
- Coil Bowl and Mat by Elsie Law
- Pin Weaving: Table Mat by Lynda Worthington
- Child’s Sun Bonnet by Lynda Worthington
- Classic Fish and Chips and Other Seafood: recipes by Muriel Farquhar
- Vintage Scuba by Muriel Farquhar