- COMING SOON
- JUST ARRIVED
- CRAFT QUILT,PATCH,APPLIQUE
- BEADING & JEWELLERY
- CROSS STITCH
- DESIGN & INSPIRATION
- DOLLS, BEARS & SOFT TOYS
- FASHION & DESIGN
- FIBRE ARTS
- GENERAL CRAFTS
- GLASS, METAL, MOSAICS & CLAY
- LACE MAKING & TATTING
- MIXED MEDIA
- QUILTING, PATCHWORK & APPLIQUÉ
- SPINNING & WEAVING
- CRAFT & ART SUPPLIES
- PRACTICAL ART
- SEWING PATTERNS
- BOOKS FOR ALL TASTES
- WOODWORKING & DIY
- SALES & SPECIALS
- GIFT CERTIFICATES
Can Do Books is a small, family business so we will continue to process all phone, mail and online orders with dispatch on a daily basis by Australia Post.
Australia Post remains fully operational across Australia – Posties, delivery drivers and Post Offices will continue to operate so delivery is not an issue at this stage.
While we will be at the warehouse to process orders, the showroom is closed.
We hope our books will help you fill some of the void created by this emergency.
Kaffe Fassett's Quilts in America
Kaffe Fassett has returned to his American roots. Using the collection of American vintage quilts in Britain's American Museum in Bath as his inspiration, Kaffe has chosen 18 different quilts as the basis for his 20 new designs in this book. Designs feature both his latest fabrics and his much-loved classics, mostly from the Kaffe Fassett Collective but also his latest collection of Artisan fabrics.
- An introductory section features the original quilts that inspired Kaffe, and tells the reader something about their provenance
- New designs demonstrate Kaffe's vivid and unique colour combinations, giving new meaning to familiar block patterns such as Tumbling Blocks, Starbursts and Log Cabins
- Each pattern contains full step-by-step piecing instructions and detailed diagrams
- Photographed in bucolic Bucks County, Pennsylvania
Size280 x 215mm