- COMING SOON
- JUST ARRIVED
- CRAFT & ART SUPPLIES
- PRACTICAL ART
- SEWING PATTERNS
- BOOKS FOR ALL TASTES
- WOODWORKING & DIY
- SALES & SPECIALS
- GIFT CERTIFICATES
Can Do Books continues to process all phone, mail and online orders for dispatch on a daily basis by Australia Post.
While we will be at the warehouse to process orders, the showroom is closed.
We hope our books will add some creativity to your day.
Vintage Made Magazine #14
Vintage Made #14 features “all that jazz”!
People and Fashion
- The Roaring 20s by Eleanor Keene
- The Jewel of the Jazz Age: Bakelite and early plastics by Gabriella Holok
- Jazz Era Dresses in the Krystyna Campbell-Pretty Fashion Gift by Lynda Worthington
- The Cloche Hat by Eleanor Keene
Lifestyle and Entertainment
- Embroidery from the Past: Jazz Era Glitz by Lynda Worthington
- The Musical Movement of Jazz by Miranda Worthington
- Handy Hints from Helen
- 1920s Jazz Era Hair Tutorial by Stephanie Graham
- Jazz Era Dress Pattern (pattern included as shown on cover) by Ann Grose
- Broomstick Crochet by Elsie Law
- Make your own Cloche by Lynda Worthington
- Jazz Era Cooking in the Australian Home: recipes by Muriel Farquhar
- Technological Changes in the Jazz Era by Muriel Farquhar