- COMING SOON
- JUST ARRIVED
- CRAFT & ART SUPPLIES
- PRACTICAL ART
- SEWING PATTERNS
- BOOKS FOR ALL TASTES
- WOODWORKING & DIY
- SALES & SPECIALS
- GIFT CERTIFICATES
Can Do Books continues to process all phone, mail and online orders for dispatch on a daily basis by Australia Post.
While we will be at the warehouse to process orders, the showroom is closed.
We hope our books will add some creativity to your day.
Felt Magazine #22
Felt magazine aims to inspire a new generation of fibre enthusiasts with comprehensive projects, articles and an inspirational gallery. It includes a mix of easy, intermediate and technical projects to suit a wide range of skill levels.
Articles in Issue 22 include:
- In Focus – Jess Forster
- Artist in Focus – Aniko Boros
- Meet the Maker – Irene Thorsrud Eik
- Round – Gail Hawes
- In Profile – Tanja Gawin
- Darling in Peril – Maude Bath
- Divergence – Maria Holst Salomonsen
Projects in Issue 22 include:
- Bluebell Vessel – Irene Thorstrud Eik
- Utility Scarf – Anita Larkin
- The Martian Tea Cosy – Tanja Gawin
- Felt Box – Sue Eslick
- Three Sisters Vessel – Ellen King
- Silk Organza Embellished Bag – Wendy Bailye