- COMING SOON
- JUST ARRIVED
- CRAFT & ART SUPPLIES
- PRACTICAL ART
- SEWING PATTERNS
- BOOKS FOR ALL TASTES
- WOODWORKING & DIY
- SALES & SPECIALS
- GIFT CERTIFICATES
Can Do Books continues to process all phone, mail and online orders for dispatch on a daily basis by Australia Post.
While we will be at the warehouse to process orders, the showroom is closed.
We hope our books will add some creativity to your day.
Quiltmania No 131
The May–June 2019 issue features:
- Meet Tone Finnanger the Designer of Tilda
- Exhibition Road to California
- Exhibition Festival in Sitges
- Historical Quilts The Quilters’ Guild Celebrates its 40th Anniversary
- Quilts & Enchanting Homes Joseph Sarah
The quilt and patchwork projects include:
- Humble Beginnings by Emma Mary Newman
- Chloé & Stitch by Latifah Saafir
- Reclaiming Joy by Andrea Salisbury
- Bella Ruby by Emma Di Stefano
- Surprise Me by Moira Carvalho
- Hexagon Pouch by Lisa DeBee Schiller
- Mystery Quilt Part 3 by Jen Kingwell
Subscriptions To subscribe to the magazine, contact Quiltmania Inc in the US.