- COMING SOON
- JUST ARRIVED
- CRAFT & ART SUPPLIES
- PRACTICAL ART
- SEWING PATTERNS
- BOOKS FOR ALL TASTES
- WOODWORKING & DIY
- SALES & SPECIALS
- GIFT CERTIFICATES
Can Do Books continues to process all phone, mail and online orders for dispatch on a daily basis by Australia Post.
While we will be at the warehouse to process orders, the showroom is closed.
We hope our books will add some creativity to your day.
Yarn Magazine #54
Yarn #54 covers a wide range of skill sets and techniques to knit, felt, crochet or spin.
- The Diversity of Yarn – Naomi James
- Male Knitters – Jude Skeers
- An Introduction to Pin Loom Weaving – Margaret Stump
- Knitting is for Everyone: Featuring Joan Meade (99) and Desmond Thornley (7) – Stephanie Milne and Maria Layne
- The Diversity of Unspun Fibre – Lill Roberts
- Yarns from Plants: Banana Yarn – Naomi James
- The Sewing Basket – Elayne Watson
- Tips and Tricks: Diversity of Colour – Rie Natalenko
- Knitting Around the World – Debra Hinton
- Diversity: Knowing what to create next – Dianne Osborne
- Crochet: Twiddlemuffs (with knitting option) – Beryl Ryan, Pride Necklace – Penny Eamer, Diversity Cardigan – Amy Lane
- Knit: Diversity Beanie – Jenny Occleshaw, A Diversity of Pattern (socks) – Jenny Occleshaw, Diversity in Nature (hot water bottle covers) – Michelle Gordon, Chinese Lantern Scarf – Jenny Occleshaw, Cables – Anne Breen
- Other Yarn Crafts: A Parliament of Owls (pin loom weaving) – Margaret Stump, Scarves for Community (pin loom weaving) – Elayne Watson, Pens for Everyone (tatting) – Daphne Scott