- COMING SOON
- JUST ARRIVED
- CRAFT & ART SUPPLIES
- PRACTICAL ART
- SEWING PATTERNS
- BOOKS FOR ALL TASTES
- WOODWORKING & DIY
- SALES & SPECIALS
- GIFT CERTIFICATES
Can Do Books continues to process all phone, mail and online orders for dispatch on a daily basis by Australia Post.
While we will be at the warehouse to process orders, the showroom is closed.
We hope our books will add some creativity to your day.
Quiltmania No 130
The March–April 2019 issue features:
- Meet quilter and author Susan Smith
- Exhibition: Tokyo International Great Quilt Festival
- Historical Quilt: The Mary Lowcock Crazy Quilt
- Quilts & Enchanting Homes: Mark French
- Stories about Quilts: Piecing Peace, A story in Stitches
The quilt and patchwork projects include:
- Black Dahlia by Joanna Figueroa
- Arlington Square by Emma Mary Newman
- Benedicte’s Bunny by Anne Varley
- Small Rhapsody in Blue Major
- Victoria’s Garden by Karen Styles
- Marshal, Mystery Quilt, PART 2 by Jen Kingwell
Subscriptions To subscribe to the magazine, contact Quiltmania Inc in the US.
Size275 x 210mm