- COMING SOON
- JUST ARRIVED
- CRAFT QUILT,PATCH,APPLIQUE
- BEADING & JEWELLERY
- CROSS STITCH
- DESIGN & INSPIRATION
- DOLLS, BEARS & SOFT TOYS
- FASHION & DESIGN
- FIBRE ARTS
- GENERAL CRAFTS
- GLASS, METAL, MOSAICS & CLAY
- LACE MAKING & TATTING
- MIXED MEDIA
- QUILTING, PATCHWORK & APPLIQUÉ
- SPINNING & WEAVING
- CRAFT & ART SUPPLIES
- PRACTICAL ART
- SEWING PATTERNS
- BOOKS FOR ALL TASTES
- WOODWORKING & DIY
- SALES & SPECIALS
- GIFT CERTIFICATES
Can Do Books is a small, family business so we will continue to process all phone, mail and online orders with dispatch on a daily basis by Australia Post.
Australia Post remains fully operational across Australia – Posties, delivery drivers and Post Offices will continue to operate so delivery is not an issue at this stage.
While we will be at the warehouse to process orders, the showroom is closed.
We hope our books will help you fill some of the void created by this emergency.
Charlie Kraft-Tex Backpack Pattern
Trade in your sad sack for a flashy new backpack in brilliant kraft-tex – the textile that looks like leather but sews like fabric.
Weaving kraft-tex into beautifully textured panels, you'll learn advanced bag-making techniques: adding interior and exterior zippered pockets, a cargo pocket, adjustable straps with buckles and eyelets, purse feet, and a swivel hook. The perfect accessory for your backpack, the woven wristlet attaches to the bag, but you'll love to carry it solo!
- Sew an ultra-hip backpack with a woven kraft-tex panel for unbelievable results
- Install zippers, adjustable straps, buckles, eyelets, purse feet and high-end details with confidence
- Includes a bonus pattern for a wristlet that ties on to the bag but works just as well separately
Look inside the book.