- COMING SOON
- JUST ARRIVED
- CRAFT & ART SUPPLIES
- PRACTICAL ART
- SEWING PATTERNS
- BOOKS FOR ALL TASTES
- WOODWORKING & DIY
- SALES & SPECIALS
- GIFT CERTIFICATES
Super Scary Halloween Crochet
If you are bored with cute, sick of sweet, and prefer your patterns a little more on the dark side, you will love this gruesome and spooky collection of 35 zombies, witches, aliens and more.
There are five chapters covering characters who have committed all kinds of unforgivable deeds.
- Scary Families has creepy relatives who definitely believe that blood is thicker than water. Try making the Queen of the Vampires, complete with felt crown and lace detailing, who is struggling to handle her out-of-control brood, or Mr Alien, who has just landed on Earth, looking to set up a new colony.
- Famous Scaries has classic characters like the Headless Horseman with crocheted blood spurting from his neck, and his horse Redeye, made in jet black yarn. The Invisible Man “appears” here as well, alongside other horror movie favorites such as Bigfoot.
- Living Dead is a macabre mix of witches and ghouls.
- Deathly Companions has murderous villains to stitch.
- Creepy Trinkets has patterns for essential Halloween accessories, including spider web bunting and a fearsome wolf scarf.
Size235 x 230mm