- COMING SOON
- JUST ARRIVED
- CRAFT QUILT,PATCH,APPLIQUE
- BEADING & JEWELLERY
- CROSS STITCH
- DESIGN & INSPIRATION
- DOLLS, BEARS & SOFT TOYS
- FASHION & DESIGN
- FIBRE ARTS
- GENERAL CRAFTS
- GLASS, METAL, MOSAICS & CLAY
- LACE MAKING & TATTING
- MIXED MEDIA
- QUILTING, PATCHWORK & APPLIQUÉ
- SPINNING & WEAVING
- CRAFT & ART SUPPLIES
- PRACTICAL ART
- SEWING PATTERNS
- BOOKS FOR ALL TASTES
- WOODWORKING & DIY
- SALES & SPECIALS
- GIFT CERTIFICATES
Can Do Books is a small, family business so we will continue to process all phone, mail and online orders with dispatch on a daily basis by Australia Post.
Australia Post remains fully operational across Australia – Posties, delivery drivers and Post Offices will continue to operate so delivery is not an issue at this stage.
While we will be at the warehouse to process orders, the showroom is closed.
We hope our books will help you fill some of the void created by this emergency.
Perfectly Mindful Origami: Origami Paper Boxes
Origami expert Mark Bolitho explains how to make perfectly formed origami objects that are as pleasing to fold as they are to admire afterward. Origami Paper Boxes presents you with a variety of decorative, surprisingly sturdy containers to fold.
Difficulty of projects range from being beginner-friendly to downright challenging for the initiated. You'll find directions on how to craft:
- Basic Boxes ranging from a simple square box to a hexagonal vessel, all formed from a single piece of paper
- Boxes for Storage and Display are boxes on legs, with compartments, flaps, or slanted walls, perfect for the desk or office
- Gift Boxes range from a gathered box to a square box with a rosette lid, or a conch shell box
- Inventive and Intriguing Boxes from a heart-shaped folded pouch, to a hexagonal box with a twisted, folding lid
Size205 x 230mm