Miss Violet's Doll's House
Magical Makes for Your Miniature World
This book invites you to lose yourself in the incredible world of Miss Violet.
Whether you have a doll's house, some shelf space or an unwanted shoebox, Sam McKechnie has created 25 makes that are perfect for any miniature residence. In addition to the makes there is a pop-out paper Miss Violet doll (and outfits to dress her in) at the back of the book. You will also find a shoebox house project and a chapter of scraps (to photocopy or download) so that every room in their house can be embellished with fabulous paper furnishings – from cooking pots and carriage clocks to picture frames and paper pansies. Chapters and makes include:
- Introducing Miss Violet – meet the star of the show plus a wealth of ideas for clothing and accessories
- Moving in – learn how to select a home (traditional doll's house, shoebox, cupboard or shelf) and create a name plaque
- Kitchen – clay food, embroidered tablecloth and bobbin table and stools
- Parlour – a chandelier, fireplace and Christmas tree
- Bedroom and bath – pressed flower wallpaper, playing card bath mat and a fairytale mattress
- Garden – a pond, instant flower garden and clothes line
Miss Violet's Doll's House includes everything needed to imagine and create a miniature world.
Dimensions245 x 190 mm
StatusIn stock for immediate dispatch