- COMING SOON
- JUST ARRIVED
- CRAFT QUILT,PATCH,APPLIQUE
- BEADING & JEWELLERY
- CROSS STITCH
- DESIGN & INSPIRATION
- DOLLS, BEARS & SOFT TOYS
- FASHION & DESIGN
- FIBRE ARTS
- GENERAL CRAFTS
- GLASS, METAL, MOSAICS & CLAY
- LACE MAKING & TATTING
- MIXED MEDIA
- QUILTING, PATCHWORK & APPLIQUÉ
- SPINNING & WEAVING
- CRAFT & ART SUPPLIES
- PRACTICAL ART
- SEWING PATTERNS
- BOOKS FOR ALL TASTES
- WOODWORKING & DIY
- SALES & SPECIALS
- GIFT CERTIFICATES
Can Do Books is a small, family business so we will continue to process all phone, mail and online orders with dispatch on a daily basis by Australia Post.
Australia Post remains fully operational across Australia – Posties, delivery drivers and Post Offices will continue to operate so delivery is not an issue at this stage.
While we will be at the warehouse to process orders, the showroom is closed.
We hope our books will help you fill some of the void created by this emergency.
Yoko Saito's Strolling Along Paths of Green
Yoko Saito presents her exquisite designs and ingenious use of "taupe" colour in Strolling Along Paths of Green. Yoko finds beauty in the most common trees and plants and interprets them in quilt projects in such a way that is uniquely charming.
She offers 33 different projects, including two quilts made up of plants seen through the four seasons, pouches and many kinds of bags. Features include:
- Translated from Japanese but retains the original appearance and intent of the author
- Colour gallery of all finished projects
- Detailed step photos in both colour and black and white
- Materials lists, instructions and dimensional drawings for each project
- Pattern sheets included
Size260 x 210mm
Yoko Saito & Quilt Party