Mixed-media Techniques for Doodling, Mark-making & Lettering
Doodle, draw, paint and play! Traci Bautista teaches you how to use doodling as a meditative exercise, a raw form of expression and a vehicle for telling your personal story. Work with an arsenal of creative tools, from markers, pencils and pens to stamps, stencils, inks and paints, to find unique, intuitive ways to make your mark.
You'll learn how to:
- Doodle spontaneous marks, repetitive patterns, stylistic scrawls and more
- Create textured and doodled backgrounds for your mixed-media art
- Use photographs, vintage fabric and typography as inspirations for doodling
- Work with unusual tools – skewers, toothpicks, sequin waste and more – to create surprising and unique marks
- Develop a doodling style that's all your own
With over 60 doodling techniques and exercises, you'll find plenty of ways to unleash your creative spirit and make your mark!
Dimensions275 x 210 mm
StatusCurrently out of stock – due in about 10 days