- COMING SOON
- JUST ARRIVED
- CRAFT & ART SUPPLIES
- PRACTICAL ART
- SEWING PATTERNS
- BOOKS FOR ALL TASTES
- WOODWORKING & DIY
- SALES & SPECIALS
- GIFT CERTIFICATES
Planting your first vegetable garden can be intimidating; it is tough to know where to start. Before you sink your hands into the soil, you want answers to all of those questions rolling around inside your head. In Growing Vegetables, you will find the answers you are looking for.
- Where do I put my new garden?
- How do I prepare the soil?
- What vegetables should I plant?
- Is it better to start new plants from seed or should I buy transplants?
- What about watering, feeding and taking care of my garden?
- What do I do if bugs show up?
This book is ideal for newbie gardeners providing all the practical and inspirational know-how needed to grow a fruitful garden, even if its their very first time sinking a seed into the soil.
Size255 x 205mm
PublisherCool Springs Press