Cart your quilting fabric, books, groceries and more in this sturdy and spacious bag that will become your new go-to carryall.
Featuring the Aquarela do Brasil quilt from Easy Stack Quilts by Paula Doyle, the environmentally conscious tote is made from recycled water bottles, also making it water-resistant. With double handles – both short and long – you can carry it over your shoulder or on your arm as needed.
- Heavy-duty, oversized tote bag with easy access opening, shoulder straps, and sturdy stitching
- Bottom panel reinforced for standing upright and carrying just about anything
- Gorgeous printed bag shows off quilted texture and bold patchwork
This stylish and environmentally conscious tote bag features detail from the stunning quilt, A Summer’s Day, from Double Wedding Ring Quilts by Victoria Findlay Wolfe.
- Made from 100% recycled plastic water bottles
- Roomy, sturdy and water-resistant
- Strong zipper and sturyr stitching
- Reinforced bottom panel for standing upright