Mr X Stitch Guide to Modern Cross Stitch
If you think you know what cross stitch is, look again! Jamie Chalmers, aka Mr X Stitch, shows you how to cross stitch using simple step-by-step instructions and also takes you to the frontiers of cross stitch design.
The book is aimed at stitchers of all abilities, from absolute beginners looking to learn a new craft to embroiderers and cross stitchers who want to do something different in cross stitching. Features include:
- Basics of cross stitching, including information on materials, tools, techniques and colour blending
- Different materials such as glow-in-the-dark threads and stitching on metal
- More than 20 stunning cutting-edge projects to make
- Guidance on how to create cross stitch designs of your own
- Showcases the work of contemporary cross stitchers who are pushing the boundaries of their craft
Look inside the book.
Dimensions260 x 205 mm