Create perfect button holes every time without the risk of slicing through your stitching. It's all so easy:
- Use a block of soft wood, a magazine or a wad of scrap fabric under your stitched button hole
- Place the chisel edge between the button hole stitches and push through the fabric
- Repeat for the length of the button hole
The John James Pebble "finest quality hand sewing needles in a Pebble" is a must have for every sewing box and handbag. The hand sewing Pebble is easy to use and is a fabulous sewing accessory and storage unit in one.
This vivacious pink pebble contains an assorted range of 12 general hand sewing needles for all sewing needs.$5.99
The Pebble is a must have for every sewing box and handbag, is easy to use and is a fabulous accessory.
This peppermint green pebble contains 16 size 3 to size 9 sharps, general purpose hand sewing needles with sharp points.$5.99
- Lubricates, cleans and prevents rust.
- Specially formulated for use on sewing machines.
- Non-staining & non-gumming to provide the best performance.
The aluminum construction and secure closure design make it easy to hold stitches without any weight or snagging.
Three sizes: 75, 120 & 170 mm$2.50