Having shown us how to master monsters in Edward's Crochet Imaginarium and capture our friends and family in Edward's Crochet Doll Emporium, Kerry Lord is back with patterns for everyone's favourite pups.
Including patterns for 50 classic dog breeds, Kerry also shows you how to adapt the patterns so you can perfectly capture your own furry best friend in crochet form. With step-by-step instructions for all the basic crochet techniques needed, this book is perfect for all skill levels. Illustrated by irresistible lifestyle photography featuring the crochet dogs alongside their real life muses, this book would make a pawsome gift for crafters and devoted dog-lovers alike.
The 50 classic dog breeds featured include: Afghan Hound, Bedlington Terrier, Cocker Spaniel, Husky, Basset Hound, German Shepherd, Scottie Dog, Weimaraner, Labrador, Poodle, Westie, Red Setter, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Pug, Dachshund, Dalmatian, Collie, Springer Spaniel, Schnauzer, Chinese Crested, Old English Sheepdog, Shih Tzu, Boxer, Chihuahua, French Bulldog, Chow Chow, English Bull Terrier, English Bulldog, Puli, Whippet, Dogue de Bordeaux, Samoyed, Wolfhound, Pekingese, Border Terrier, Shar Pei, Lakeland Terrier, Corgi, American Water Spaniel, Mudi, Rottweiler, Beagle, Mastiff and Newfoundland and more!$29.99
Get ready for summer with the delightful new Tilda book! Sunshine Sewing is full of ideas:
- Get your home ready for the new season with lovely scrap bowls, colourful quilts and unique pillows
- Fabric lemons and colourful starfish are great summer decor or sweet gifts as pin cushions
- Get ready for beach life with summery beach bags
- Sew new Tilda characters for kids like mermaids, Patch Cats and a large cozy and fun Patchwork Octopus
From the world-renowned Royal School of Needlework, this beautiful book is a rich source of embroidery techniques, stitches and projects, covering eight key subjects in detail: crewelwork, bead embroidery, stumpwork, canvaswork, goldwork, whitework, blackwork and silk shading.
Containing all the trusted, bestselling content from the RSN Essential Stitch Guide series, plus a new section on mounting your finished work, this fantastic book is a must-have for all embroiderers. Fully redesigned and integrated, the original eight titles have been given a new lease of life in this larger format.$49.99
Experienced sewing instructor and blogger Barbara Emodi shares her sewing wisdom to help readers get started or simply hone their existing garment-sewing skills.
Not a sewing reference book as much as a book of experience, this book offers Barbaras thoughts, tips, and tricks on the benefits of sewing, the importance of fit, basic techniques, available tools, patterns and materials, and so much more.
- Droll, well-informed, readable, interesting and useful – the how-to book of sewing wisdom you always wanted
- Get the inside scoop on sizing and alternation, patternless sewing, what to sew and what to buy and many other topics, with mini lessons sprinkled throughout
- Tips and ideas on choosing and using the best fabric, gear and sewing machines