Sales & Specials
Wander along a flowery, winding path with these beautifully rendered 15 postcards and 15 gift tags to colour and cut out! Joyous Blooms to Color is perfect for sending sweet, personalized notes or creating unique gift tags for any occasion-from birthdays, to showers, to "I miss you."
This compact colouring book is full of detachable, gorgeous floral illustrations and is printed on heavy cardstock, optimal for mailing or displaying. From landscapes of weeping willows in the breeze to patterns of bees and blossoms, all are waiting for your creative touch. Each postcard has "To" and "From" lines on the back.$16.99$9.99
Sew a slice of life with 12 traditional quilts that prove to be more than just patterns but storytellers.
- Each quilt is inspired by life events that everyone can appreciate
- Bold blocks shimmer in their use of colour, value and repetition for handsome quilts with personality to boot
- Repeated blocks will stretch your skills beyond the basics, inviting you to perfect techniques such as strip piecing, half-square triangles, working with templates, paper piecing, machine appliqué and sewing set-in seams and curves in a way that's easy to understand
This book is loaded with original artwork and valuable insight from 64 artists, incredibly diverse in styles and subjects, each using acrylic in unique ways to create expressive and personal art. It features:
- 64 individual ideas, approaches and inspirations for working with acrylic paints
- 29 styles, ranging from photorealism to minimal colour field and everything in between, are explored through artist profiles, artwork and boundary-breaking "challenges" that provide dynamic starting points for your own art
- 29 step-by-step demonstrations illustrate acrylic-driven techniques you can take straight to your work, including collage and assemblage, reverse painting, printmaking, accidental stencilling, working with metallic mixtures and more
The artist's first step in creating a painting is to sketch out a rough drawing on a canvas. This drawing gives the painting its structural base, indicating the picture's layout, the correct proportions of each element and the distribution of the details that combine to make up the picture's overall composition.
Drawing for Painters shows you how to make these basic drawings, and then guides you through the various stages toward completion of your painting. It provides practical advice and instruction to art students and serious amateurs and includes tips that even experienced professionals find helpful. Features include captioned colour illustrations and notes on how famous artists solved specific problems.$19.99$9.99